Personal Side Of Lois
- The wife to my best friend for twenty years.
- Mother to two beautiful and talent children and one amazing
daughter in law.
- Grandmother to one and hoping for more.
- I have traveled my way through most of North American, South
America and the Caribbean. I am now working my way to Europe.
- At age 50 I became an adventure and have sense, hand-glided, zip
lined, para-sailed, been in a submarine, swam with the stingrays and
the dolphins and am still working on the adventure list.
- Together with my husband, we are a pair of foodies. Cooking is a
full time hobby.
- I love to bake and give baked goods as gift.
- I am renovating a 77 year old cottage with my husband. A labor
- My happy place is by the water.
- I am chatting and easy to talk to.
- I love the color pink.
Professional Side Of Lois
- I am a certified wedding officiant in the Hamilton area.
- I have been a Foster Mother many times.
- I am a Nurse and have worked in Hospital, Psychology,
Addictions, Long Term Care, Retirement and Community.
- I ran a Retirement Home for many year.
- I am a Writer, writing Cookbooks, Romance and a Blog.
- I have taught Nursing Students and Personal Support Works and
have been a preceptor for Nursing and International Educated Nurses.
- I have a back ground in Financial Development having worked as
an Adviser for a large insurance company.
- I am a Landscape Designer and a Business Owner.
Passionate Side Of Lois
- I am passionate about the treatment of Humans.
- I am passionate about the treatment of Animals.
- I am passionate about the treatment of our planet.
- I am passionate about Chasing Rainbows. I said on my 50th
birthday, that from this time on I will spend the rest of my life
chasing rainbows. Not for the pot of gold at the bottom of the
rainbow, but instead to enjoy the colors along the way. I spend
every day looking for the colors and encourage everyone to stop to